THE LOT is a revolutionary Entertainment, Experience, Lifestyle Venue that merges premium entertainment with our unique California communities to create an experience that is unsurpassed. A premium cinema and dining destination that is a social hub for elevated cuisine, craft coffee, special events, sophisticated cocktails as well as a comfortable co-work space, THE LOT truly creates the ultimate guest experience. THE LOT opened in Southern California - La Jolla in September of 2015, Liberty Station in May of 2016, and Newport Beach in April of 2018. THE LOT San Ramon in Northern CA opened in November of 2018.
As a Server at THE LOT you will be trained to deliver a premium dining experience in a high-energy social atmosphere with an incredible ambiance unlike any other. Get ready to DESIGN great guest experiences and become part of our friendly neighborhood destinations. Our Servers must provide exceptional service to our guests!
- Ability to work well in a group setting, creating synergy
- Work well in an always changing, high-energy environment
- Extensive knowledgeable of our venue
- Willingness to assist guests always
- Paying close attention to general cleanliness
- Providing personal insight about products and services offered at THE LOT
- Positive and professional attitude with a great high-energy guest focus
- Paying close attention to details, such as general cleanliness
- Providing personal insight about products, entertainment and services provided at THE LOT
- Anticipate the guests' needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency
- Effectively use suggestive selling techniques
- Thorough knowledge of food, including ingredients, textures and flavors, purveyors, history, and pairing with wine and beer
- Thorough knowledge of liquor, beer and wine product provided at THE LOT
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis
- 1-2 years of serving experience in a similar concept
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Open Weekend and Holiday Availability.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer